Saturday, February 10, 2018

Nieces 14th Birthday Card and Present


I used these wonderful laser die cut birthday frames.  I have used two and layered them on top of each other with foam tape in between.  I teamed this with layers of textured card stock, zig zags, dots and glitter.  Just a bit of fun for a 14yo girl.


This was actually my very first snappy pencil case that I made and my niece seemed pretty happy with it. Tutorial here.  I ended up with 7 pencil cases and 2 coin purses from one tape measure.

Thanks for visiting today, hope its a good one.

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully elegant work as always. Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and pencil case Merry..loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and the pencil case is wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Merry, a wonderful gift for a 14 year old. I really need to use more diecuts and my big shot. Thanks for stopping by my blog, it has been a long time since I posted. Looking forward to seeing more from you.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails