Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas in July - Craftmad Christmas All Year Round Sketches

I just saw this post as a draft.  So much for my plan to complete these sketches each month and then even to post this in July. lol.  Oh well, I'm guessing December is an even better time to post these cards. :-)


Craftmad Christmas All Year Round Sketches - Pinterest Board here of everyone's take on these sketches.  I have been doing these each month but decided I would make a Christmas in July post with all that I have completed.  It's just strange posting Christmas cards early in the year. :-)


I have used all Stampin Up papers on mine, a mixture of years I think.  The reindeer Christmas sticker I received from a friend.  I coloured him with my copic pens and the stars and bells with my Wink of Stell - Gold pen.  Finished with some bling on his antlers.





2 comments:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails