Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone I hope 2017 treats you well.

I ran out of time this year making Christmas cards, so I stopped and decided the last few people will receive New Year Cards, not something I have sent before. I had fun creating this card from inspiration on Pinterest which was a poster I liked.  I have a couple of family and friends celebrating birthdays very early in the new year so I adapted the card above for birthdays too.  I will share them as each date rolls around.

Take care and thanks for visiting.
Oh two resolutions from me this year which I know are achievable.  No sorrys for not blog posting or blog visiting, I will get there but I know real life will get in the way.  No 2. Make more interactive cards because they are fun to make and give.

1 comment:

  1. Have a Happy and Healthy New Year, Merry! And a Happy Birthday to your DH. Our first b'day of the year is on the 4th when our GS turns 5. (How did that happen so fast?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails