Friday, December 30, 2016

Craftmad October Swap - Weather Theme


Two cards were created for this swap but sadly I forgot to take a photo of the second card.  I had fun putting this card together which was inspired by the swap card sent to me, you can it see in our Pinterest album here.  It was the sun which Kerry had punched out,  I handcut mine and added some dashed lines for faux stitching. Created a rainbow from strips of card stock.  Computer generated the sentiment then cut it into the shape of a cloud added more faux stitching.

Hoping this card resembles your day in some way. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails