Saturday, May 28, 2016

Craftmad Christmas All Year Round Sketch #5





I have now caught up on the Christmas sketches over at Craftmad.  I really like the fresh colours on this card.  It was the piece of glitter paper that caught my eye and decided what colours I should use to colour the little fairy using my copic pens.  I layered everything up and ran the bauble and square card stock through a Christmas embossing folder I have.


Another cute fairy image which I have coloured again with my copic pens.  A lot of fine work.  It doesn't show in the photo but the fairy wings and star have been coloured with my Stella by Wink pens and have a lovely sparkle to them.  After using glitter paper on my first card I had to find some more this card.  So more layering up and finishing off with embellishments from my stash.


A manly style of Christmas card.  I had already coloured this poinsettia image with my copic pens finished it off with a paper poinsettia I received from my Secret Santa last Christmas.  I found all these wonderful Christmas paper in my stash, layered them up and pin pricked around all the edges.  The square I created with rows of star sticker borders from the Sticker Store. 

Christmas card running total = 16.  Yay!

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cards Merry!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. three fabulous cards Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with the sketch Merry, beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are so pretty! Really love all the stamps you added!I haven't done much scrapping lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, all so colourful and so very pretty. Like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the sketch and I particularly like those fairies. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous selection of cards, love the image of the fairy Christmas tree . . . Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I've heard of Christmas crafting in July, but not June! grin! You are ahead of the game for sure! Most people around here are crafting cards in red, white, & blue for Independence Day coming up July 4 in the USA. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow these are absolutely gorgeous Merry, what lovely colours and designs, wonderful festive makes
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails