Monday, March 28, 2016

Brother and Niece Starburst Card


This is the Starburst card I sent to my brother for his birthday in January.  I pieced on the papers together then sprayed with my gold spritz.  Finished with a computer generated sentiment 


This Starburst card went to my niece for her birthday in January.  I had fun with all the pink papers.  I went around all the edges with my Stella Wink Silver pen to give the little bit of sparkle that a 12 yo girl needs.  I cut out some die shapes for the computer generated sentiment.  

3 comments:

  1. More super sunburst Merry, I really am going to give this a try as I love the effect.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunburst cards and they must use a lot of scraps too - I need to get some made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely and must have taken a fair bit of time and patience.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails