Saturday, March 19, 2016

Adventure Awaits


My friend and her husband have sold up there house and are heading south to start a new life after a tragic event last year.  Although it is sad to see them leaving we are all happy to see that they have a new start in their lives also they are not far away with technology.  So when I spied a card on Pinterest (Sugarpea Designs) I knew that was the card I had to make for them.  As I am sure they will have many new adventures.  I printed out a map of the Queensland coast line on the front and back of card stock.  Yes, the inside map is a little blurry as I printed on that side twice when figuring out which way the printer printed.  :-)  I then cut an 8cm square of the map and cut slits in the corners so that I could create a pinwheel, a bamboo skewer is the handle.  

Friday already….wishing you a fantastic weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Tämä on kiva hauska kortti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Fantastic Merry and what a wonderful gift for your friends..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pinwheel card! Did you hand deliver it or create a box to mail it to them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hand delivered. :-) Thanks for comments on craft room too. I do like all the windows and the fact I can see who is coming and going in the street. Sound like a nosy parker don't I. :-) I like watching people ride past on their horses or out walking their dogs.

      Delete
  4. By the way, you have a cute craft room! Love all those windows with the wonderful natural light coming through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea and so personal to your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Merry love the papers you have used for the windmill a lovely make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails