Saturday, January 9, 2016

Slowly Getting Organised



This is what all my patterned paper folders looked like earlier this week.  Until my wonderful husband brought me home a label maker.


Tadah! a little tider, although I have run out of Dymo tape so the last couple have to wait a week or so.  I have slowly been spring cleaning the house, even though it is middle of summer.  Three rooms done and a million more to go.  I making the craft room last as incentive to finish the other rooms quickly.

It's hot and humid here today promise of showers.  Hope you all have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Way to go Merry...I recently organised my room and it is so much easier to create when you know exactly where to put something away!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see all your papers so organised Merry but if you are like me they will be all over the place within a few weeks..Loz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhhhh Loz. :-) I was thinking the same as I have all the same colours together…that is so not going to last.

      Delete
  3. such a good feeling when you get to sort/organise something that has been bothering you for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks super organised Merry, I always find a craft room today gets my creative juices flowing.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! Looks like lots of patterns, eh? Me, too; probably more than a life time's worth in my case.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails