Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Double Pocket Card - June Craftmad Swap


The second card I sent off for the June Craftmad swap (view other members cards here).   I found a wonderful tutorial by Judy over at Joy in a JAR for a double pocket card.  I really enjoyed putting this together and will surely use the tutorial again.  I have used Stampin Up card, paper and rubons…..oh an my new tag punch from Stampin Up….first time to use.  The happy birthday on the front tag is a rub on from a Stampin Up pack.  The sunny sticker I picked up from my cruise last year.


4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you our and about Merry and what a nice shape as well, might need to borrow the idea.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Merry this is absolutely terrific love the double pocket and the tag those papers are gorgeous, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and design Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails