Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Craftmad February Swap Card


This is the second card I made for our February swap over at Craftmad (gallery here).  We were sent ten embellishments during January and February we had to put them to use.  The embellishments I received on this card were the pink paper punched flowers, the pink jewel flowers, the sequins, ribbon and little puffed fabric hearts.  I added the handout leaves and the die cut Happy Birthday.  Again I enjoyed the challenge of putting these embellishments together. 



8 comments:

  1. What a pretty colour combo Merry, see I have missed a few posts due to my computer being hacked, a couple of weeks with no computer has seemed like forever.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Merry, I like the flowers the embossing and the gems
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that threaded ribbon and the gems as flower centres . Hi Merry, hope life is good for you and yours
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails