Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January Craftmad Swap - Sticker Card


This month at Craftmad our challenge was to swap two cards using stickers.  This is the first card I made.  I have had these hat stickers (from Sticker Store) in my stash, I knew a day would come that I could use them.  I adhered them to some white card stock and coloured them with my Copic pens.  The bottom hat I added a couple of dots to team up with the background paper.  I then attached the hats with 3D foam tape.  Sentiment is computer generated.

You can see what other members of Craftmad came up with here in the Craftmad Gallery.

Thanks for dropping on by.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice when you find things in your stash you had totally forgotten you had, nice girly card Merry.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Merry I love the different hat styles a super design, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and stickers Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are ready for the Easter parade or if you lived here, at least for spring. I'm ready for spring -- it's supposed to be in the 70s (degrees F). tomorrow, but then drop back down in the 40s. I'm so grateful though that we didn't get all the snow that the east coast got this week -- several inches deep. A relative who lives there described it like it was a snow hurricane with gale-force winds. BRRR!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails