Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year - Happy Birthday to my husband



Wishing you all a fantastic 2015 wherever it takes you.

On my to do list already:

Turn all my quilt blocks into quilts......which should be four quilts.

Be part of the Craftmad annual craft get together.

Visit the paper craft show in Brisbane.

Create a photo book using postcards I have that were sent by my Great Grandfather during the Boer War and the First World War.  Also add to this book transcripts I have typed up over ten years ago of diaries that belonged to him during this period.  

Tidy up and back up our photos.

Then all the regular stuff:

Create craft,
spend time with family and friends,
blog posts and read blog posts,
garden,
do Craftmad swaps (on time),

can't wait to see what else I squeeze in.


to my wonderful husband Colin.

Wishing you a fantastic day.




4 comments:

  1. Wishing you A Very Happy, Healthy and creative New Year!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Merry and a happy b'day to your hubby xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year and wishing you all the best for 2015 best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Merry, to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails