Monday, November 10, 2014

Craftmad November Quilt Block Swap


This month over at Craftmad is our last Christmas Quilt Block for this year.  To finish we get to choose the style of our block so it is a surprise to our partners.  I wanted to use up all the smaller pieces of the Christmas fabrics I had used throughout the year and found this wonderful tutorial on Ambers blog for Scrap Jar Stars.  I used calico as the filler fabric.


The blocks all look similar but the christmas fabrics all appear in different spots.  I did enjoy putting this block together and had thought it may be fiddly with the tiny squares but it went together well.


Now the big task is to put all of this years block together into a quilt and hopefully in time to use it as a decoration this year.

Thanks for passing on by. :-)

3 comments:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails