Friday, April 25, 2014

Peaches and Cream - April Craftmad Card Sketch


I enjoying the fact that I have caught up on a few of the sketches that the lovely Kaye posts up for us to try over at Craftmad.  This is the April Craftmad Card Sketch.  I started with a very light apricot colour then layered up gold and cream card stock.  I attached this beautiful 3D Paper Tole I made from the Fruit Paper Tole Pack.  I layered this on top of a white doily which I coloured the edges with a Copic Pen so that it would blend better with the card.  Finished off with some pearl bling.


A side view to see all the layers.

Well that is another week done, now to start thinking about what to do this weekend.  Thanks for visiting and I hope to be back Monday.

It is ANZAC Day here in Australia a public holiday and a day to remember Australians and New Zealanders who have served in war to help keep the peace.

Lest we forget.

9 comments:

  1. Your card looks good enough to eat! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card Merry - the papertole image looks so beautiful! Will HAVE to get my hot little hands on this image!

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy looking at your latest card creations, Merry. Love the butterfly one especially. Glad you weathered the cyclone OK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these apricots make my mouth water. Soooooo luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the peaches look delicious x
    best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails