Monday, March 17, 2014

Unstampabelles - Geometric Card


Finally had time to play with the beautiful Sprinkles I received from Annabelle Stamps who happens to be the sponsor this month for Unstampabelles challenge - Geometric Shapes.

I had a lot of fun creating this card in the wonderful cheery colours.  Started with blue base card, then a layer of textured yellow card stock which I rounded the corners on.  The bottom of the card I added this terrific striped papers which is full of geometric shapes, cut a wavy edge along the bottom.  Created a banner from white card stock and added a Stampin Up rub on sentiment.  More geometric shapes with the triangle ends and circle rub on.  Created this fun pinwheel from a Kaiser Kraft kit I was given at Christmas time.  Then attached the beautiful sprinkles from Annabelle Stamps using my Dimensional Magic.

Be sure to pop over to Unstampabelles as the Design Team have terrific inspiration for you.
This challenge is open until the end of the month and Annabelle Stamps has donated a price of $15.00 coupon to be used in their store.

11 comments:

  1. Merry oh wow how colourful is your card so beautifully presented xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous Merry, I like the pinwheel and the wonderful colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind thoughts.
    After having had cats in the house for the last 28 yrs it has come as quite a shock for it to be just me and The Doc here on our own. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours and bling on this fun card! Love the whirly-gig as I call them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sunny card Merry and quite unique in design.

    No idea what Blogger is up to as I see I have missed a few posts and checking back not one has shown on my dashboard.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, love the pinwheel! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun windmill card Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card!!
    Love that pinwheel.
    I love making them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails