Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy Birthday to our Son


Finally, I can share these photos.  Our son who now lives down in Brisbane celebrated his 20th last Sunday.  As we did not get to spend the day with him I sent him this party in a box. Took our son a while to collect the parcel and I just had a feeling that from time to time he pops into this blog so didn't want to ruin the surprise.  I spied the idea on Pinterest at some stage. I blew up a few water balloons, added chips, lollies, party poppers, and a couple of presents.  


Another thing I spied on Pinterest was the inspiration to this card (here -http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1757355).  Nice, quick and manly. 

Hope life is being good to you all…..thanks for visiting. :-)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Merry, Hope your son enjoyed his birthday and what a lovely surprise with all of the goodies and gorgeous card too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are never to old for a box of goodies . I miss all your posts and ideas , hope you will find some time to craft .

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG What a fun idea with filing the box with balloons!! Love that!
    Very beautiful card and I'm sure he loved his box of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous box of goodies Merry. Hope he had a wonderful day..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to put the balloons in the box! Sweet card, I am sure he loved it all. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hello Merry,
    what a lovely birthday idea for your son..
    Sweet ;o)
    Your card is great!

    Merry,you will in every photo I see of you younger.
    How do you do it? ;o)
    Many lovely greetings from your slowly swan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, he is twenty!!! And the water balloons are such a happy idea. So sweet the whole box is. Nice male card too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful way to celebrate his birthday. A fab surprise in a box!!!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea - will put that to one side in the brain box for future reference! Hope he had a great day - boy, three of your family within a very short time with birthdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails