Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Family Share - Artwork, Short Film and Fireworks


Thought I would share today some things my family are doing.  Our son will shortly be editing two short films.  One of which is called 'Treasure' which is currently looking for funding to get it off the ground.  You can find more information about the storyline here at Pozible.


I was going to share a lovely photo of a dragonfly that my husband took recently but I can't seem to find it.  So have opted for the photos of the fireworks on the Cairns Esplanade at midnight New Years. The photo above is looking across to the Esplanade which was a buzz of markets, music and people.


A slightly closer view.


The fireworks…..such a great display.  We have never been to this event before we normally stay home and quietly celebrate the year in.  It was a wonderful atmosphere so if the weather is as good in future we shall be doing it again.




I noticed that my copic pens went missing off my desk the night before last and yes I found them in my daughters room alongside this piece of artwork.  I just had to share as I like all the wonderful details in the books and the peoples clothing.  Even the background which is simply made up of triangles.  Her close friend is off to Uni in Sydney next week and this is something special for her.  

Well thats it for me today…thanks for visiting.  Time to get this family moving.  :-)

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos and your daughters artwork is Fabulous Merry.. Good luck to your son with his short films..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fireworks display looks fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter has your talent too! Love all the photos. Those fireworks are gorgeous. Good luck to your sons endeavors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful firework photos. Your daughter is very artistic, love her artwork. Hope your pens are still okay lol.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great firework pics! I never have luck trying to photograph fireworks!

    Love your daughters artwork as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a talented family you have. If I had noticed my pens missing you would have heard about it from here! However, it was a great cause - what a fabulous piece of work. good photos of the fireworks too. Happy Australia Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures!! Love your daughters art works she is very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like having a craft blog to prod one into crafting! *smile* Have you ever created a fireworks card?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos and love that your daughter is creative with Copics too :-) Good luck to your son as well! You are a family of wonderfully creative people!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails