Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Unstampabelles - Two Years Old


Hi everyone, the quickest post and the quickest card on record.  I am very limited to computer time at the moment and my craft area (photo below) is non useable.  We are celebrating two years at Unstampabelles.....I am so very happy to have such a wonderful Design Team helping out and also past Design Team members who helped get Unstampabelles all up and going.

This month we have a simple challenge any paper craft that is "Birthday" but remember no stamp (rubber or digital).

My simple, quick card used Birthday Cake sticker, silver sentiment sticker and patterned paper

So come on over to Unstampabelles and check out the amazing prize pack (approx value $80) on offer from Susan our Design Team member 


Quickest catch up here as I can hear hubby getting ready to come in and tell me its time to go.   This is my craft area......piled high with gear from the remainder of the house.   Will try and post photos soon.  


Relay was a huge success and this is our happy team at the very start of the walk.

Here is hubby.......got to go. :-)

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Merry... Happy Birthday to unstampabelles..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the quick ones walkout much better than we anticipate Merry.

    Happy birthday to your challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again Merry, as you probably know I have to use a voice recognition programme and as I clicked post on my previous comment it looked like it had some gobbledygook, sorry about that it was too late to rectify.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Merry on Unstampabelles 2nd B'Day ! Loved the cute card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, the white on white is very dramatic. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great birthday card!

    Good Luck with the house work!

    and glad the relay was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Merry! I'm really impressed you were able to put one together in the midst of major renovations! (Been there, done that....wouldn't want to do it again.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy second birthday! And congrats on the relay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Merry! Simplicity at its best! LOVE the cake and the use of sentiment stickers as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! Love the design of your card!
    Big congrats on how well the RFL went!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Merry,
    Beautiful card!! Happy Birthday to Unstampabelles!
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Merry - you have your hands full! Glad the RFL went well and Congratulations on all the effort for such a good cause. Love your card - such a great card done so quickly! Hope the reno's are going well and that you have some space to create!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful and elegant Merry - love it :-)

    Congratulations on your fundraising - fantastic effort for such a great cause.

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails