Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Berries Paper Tole


Morning everyone, a beautiful cool morning with clear skies here this morning. :-)
Today, I have another paper tole from the Hearty Crafts Fruit Die Cut sheet.  I decided to start with the Craftmad March Card Sketch Challenge.   So dug out some purple linen textured card stock that complimented the berries of the paper tole.  Then a layer of gold, next handmade paper which I tore around the edges.  I used my Spellbinder, Reverse Wonky Rectangles to create the buckle with the gold sticker sentiment.  Then layered up the die cut paper tole using 3D foam tape.  




Our daughter has finished all her block exams so we get to have some time together today. :-)  Have a good one everyone.


8 comments:

  1. What super rich colours Merry which complement the berries beautifully.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh those berries look so realistic and plump and delicious! just want to pick one to nom! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Merry! Perfect colors and I love how you layered the main image, looks stunning! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Merry .Love the 3D image actually just bought some .pretty card .
    hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Merry - the berries look beautiful against the purple background.

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails