Thursday, December 20, 2012

Unstampabelles Half Way Creation


Morning everyone, time to share something I created.  I made this card for the Unstampabelles Half Way Post.  Our Challenge #18 this month is nice and easy Christmas (without stamps or digs).  I have been checking out Pinterest, tried to stay away from that site for as long as I could but it is so much fun checking out all those wonderful ideas on there.  I was after a quick Christmas card that I could do to send out to a couple more friends and came across this card that was pinned in Pinterest originally created by Germanstamper.  Liked it that much I have cased it.  The original card has stamped strings and bows attaching the button baubles.  I have hand drawn mine as I don't own such a stamp, also added a Christmas sentiment sticker.


I have another three cards ready to go.

I hope you will join in the fun of our challenge.  There is a great prize up for grabs from Beth who is one of our Design Team members.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:





10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the card with the buttons. I must give that one a try.
    I wish you a very merry holiday. I too am late getting around to blogs. I just couldn't bring myself to blog until yesterday. The shooting of those precious children just destroyed me. But one has to get on with life, doesn't one. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry I just posted a card inspired by you. I love this one too..You make amazing stuff!!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Merry, such a brilliant idea, looks really wonderfu..I love the buttons..awesome.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Merry,
    Wat een MOOI kerstkaartje is dit en een SUPER oplossing voor SNELLE kaartjes ☺☺☺.
    Liefs Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Merry I like the design and the use of buttons.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card. Great idea. It looks perfect.

    I stopped by from MIM. I'm glad I did. You have wonderful projects.

    Hugs, Keti (project 78)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Merry
    I saw your lovely creation on MIM and came to take a closer look. Love your Chrismtas cards using buttons! What a great idea to make them into baubles!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really fancy card with the buttons :D You are a good drawer too. Nice strings & bows :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails