Thursday, December 13, 2012

Niece's Christmas Card


Hi everyone, yes I have finally found time for a blog post or rather came up with an idea of what to post.  It's just that the couple of things I have been making are for people that tend to visit my blog.  I hate spoiling surprises.  I was looking at the lovely Christmas cards that we had received in the mail and on Tuesday we had received five cards and all five were handmade.  So I thought since these wonderful people have taken the time to create these cards I would share them with you on my blog.

We received this lovely card from our 11yo niece who lives down in Medowie, NSW.  She has had a wonderful time with her stickers and this card is a great example of items we like to see entered into our current Unstampabelles challenge.  Details here.

I will be back tomorrow with another terrific card.
Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute this is looks like she had lots of fun making this l will be back to see the others x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!
    She did an amazing job!!
    How special for her to send you one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Fabulous merry. Your niece is very talented..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your niece sure is a talented lady!!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw great card from your neice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails