Friday, November 2, 2012

Yellow Churn Dash Blocks


Just a little more quilting today.  Our quilt block swap over at Craftmad for October was a Yellow Churn Dash Block with black background.  Mine is the one above that I made for everyone.  The pattern is made up little yellow hearts.  When I bought this it was one of the yellowist fabrics in the shop but now that I see it here next to the photo below it looks very washed out.


This is the block that Mandy sent me for this month.....sorry Mandy I didn't take time to iron out the crease line from when you mailed it.  It is a lovely bright fabric though.

Friday already.....so that is it for me this week.  I will be back again on Monday with a DT project for Unstampabelles new challenge.  You still have a few hours left to enter into our current Unstampabelles challenge all about recycling/repurposing.  So many wonderful entries this month.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty quilt square!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Merry--I made a paper roll project inspired by your earlier magazine roll box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that heart fabric! Nice block.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails