Saturday, November 5, 2011

Flashback Friday 17.0


Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Flashback Friday 17.0.  This month they are asking you to share your first ever pennant/banner you posted about.  Remember you can't link your original post.
Well I did not have far to travel back in time for this one.  I had been seeing pennants around everywhere but never took the time to use one on my cards until April 2011.  Yes, only a couple of months ago.  My original post is here.

I really enjoyed creating this card and must get to and do another pennant soon.
I had to share this card with you quickly as Amy who runs Flashback Friday is celebrating 4 years of blogging.  Congrats to Amy and so glad she came up with this challenge concept.
Yes, there is a prize involved.  You will have to visit to find out the details.

Well have a lovely weekend everyone.  I have a bit of gardening planned to used up our bamboo mulch.  Will share photos soon of where we are up to with the bamboo plant.  

10 comments:

  1. Such a great banner, Merry! Hope you had fun finding this one! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Flashback Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so great, I love those pennants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Merry! Such a festive and fun card...that juggling mouse is absolutely a-dorable....love the look of the double pennant! Thanks soooo much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pastel colours and the super cute little mouse - the pennant/banner looks great too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice banner and the colours are so soft... the mouse seems so ecstatic! Wish I could be like this sometimes. Lol.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing those banners! Have fun gardening this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear Merry,
    many thanks for your lovely comment.
    The pink gingerbread man is packed. We pull the end of November into the new house.
    Then I come back with a card ;o)
    Your card is beautiful,Merry.
    The little mice is cute and the colours are great.
    Many greetings and a big hug
    from your Swaani ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the banner you have created and the image is so adorable, love your card totally!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Merry! I featured your card on Flashback Friday today!

    http://flashbackfridaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/11/flashback-friday-feature-friday-on_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. yahooooooooooo Merry!!!

    http://flashbackfridaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/11/winner-winner-chicken-dinner.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails