Thursday, September 15, 2011

Beccy's Flannel Flowers


Morning everyone.   What a lovely Thursday we have here....still a little cool to start with but heating up during the day.  The dog and I have been for a walk and now time to get those kids up and moving. :-0
The card I have to share with you today was the card that my MIL chose to give to her friend for her 70th Birthday.

I started with  a square white blank card and cut the front panel in half to create the Joy Fold card.  I made a smaller white card to add to the other side of this panel.  The bottom section I lined with the lovely patterned paper that I am sure came from a magazine giveaway.  The left hand side I covered with this wonderful brown glitter paper.  Inside this panel I have added a piece of white card embossed with my Victoria embossing folder.

The smaller card I layered with brown paper then this fantastic Flannel Flower image from Beccy's Place.  I have coloured it with my Copics and once again at how wonderful the colours have turned out with my small supply. I then did some faux stitching around the edge, a bit of bling each corner.  Printed the sentiment off from the computer.


Showing the way the fold works.


Trying to show the embossing on left inside panel.

I would like to enter into the following challenges:




5 comments:

  1. Oooo Merry this is totally gorgeous what fabulous paper and that image is beautiful
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the joy fold card, the image is really lovely and fab colouring, Thanks for the card you sent Merry, I haven't received the goodies yet but am looking forward to using them in some of my cards,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card! I loved the last image you showed of Beccy's and since then I have been there to swipe up a few images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow those flowers almost look like wattle flowers!

    Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails