Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chocolate Box Cards


Hi all, another day......I wonder what it will bring.
Well I have some chocolate box cards to share with you today.  You can find the instructions to these cards here at Craftmad.  I have adjusted theses so that it is a card on the side rather than the tag.

This card I made to sell on my stall at the markets.  I love the idea of a card and present all in one.
I started with Stampin Up Very Vanilla card then used Blue Edge Combo papers.  Aren't those thongs so cute.  Next I coloured up this fun image from Dawn Moore (Going Swimming) which I think suits the papers so well.  I coloured her with my Copic pens.  Finished with a Happy Birthday sticker and a row of bling.

I would like to enter into the following challenges:



I made this Chocolate Card box especially for a friend who has just recently had a hysterectomy and had suffered a couple of set backs after the operation.  However, now she is one the road to recovery and so looking forward to getting out of the house.

This card I started with Stampin Up River Rock and then topped with Blue Edge Combo papers from the Rosewillow design.  I used this wonderful image from Cardmadfairy.  I think it is one of my favourites to colour. I used my Copic pens.  Then finished with a sticker sentiment and flowers.

7 comments:

  1. *pops head in*

    did someone say chocolate???

    Love these giftcards, great idea!!! Your so creative to do these things, I just think about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Merry, I'm just getting kind of caught up with my blogging friends and enjoying your recent projects. (Your mom's too! I love those musical hearts of hers.) Hope you've had a good 6 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi, nämä on kauniita suklaakortteja:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both fabulous Merry the image on the first one made me smile the second is so lovely superb work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation! I just love this idea...how creative to have the candy box attached to the card!!! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Daisy Doodles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails