Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It is going to be one of those days.

Sorry no card to share with you today as I didn't get a chance to play yesterday and I know already that I won't today.  Pretty sad, that at 7.18am I am already behind in my plan for the day.  lol   Have a good one everyone.  Fingers crossed I will have something to share on Thursday.

In the meantime you could check out these great links.

Firstly, our Relay for Life team does some walking this weekend. We are so very please to have raised just short of $3000.00.  That sure a lot of sausages at sausage sizzles.   There is still time to help has raise funds to help fight Cancer....just visit our team page here.

Looking for someone to make cards for?  Once again some lovely ladies have started collecting Christmas Cards to send over to our Aussie Troops so they can send hope to their families at Christmas time.   So if you have a couple of minutes that you can create a card for them....then visit Tracey Hanshaw's site for more details.

One last thing.....and how can I not mention this.   The new Unstampabelles Challenge blog is up and running.  4th of July is our first ever challenge for all those papercraft creations not using a stamp with the exception of sentiment stamps.   Be sure to visit....as at this moment they have Blog Candy up for grabs and each day a Design Team members creation is being shown as an example of what to enter into our upcoming Challenges.

Best continue on my day and try to catch up.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with reaching your goal.

    As for the 4th July - that seems like forever away - can you tell that paitence is not one of my strong points.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails