Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thanks Card and goodies from Stacie


Morning everyone,  it is a beautiful Tuesday here....sunshine with a lovely cool breeze.  The house again is mine all mine as the long weekend is finished.  No more long weekends now until June. :-)

This card I have created using a cute image that I received from the wonderful Stacie over at All Things Crafty.  She is so lovely and sent me the wonderful collection of goodies below for my birthday.  Last week I also received my Copic Pen order from Bizzy Bec thanks to my terrific friends here in Cairns...yes, another birthday present.  I was so spoilt last month.

So I put the two gifts together and created this card. 
I started with some lovely Pansy Bazzill card, then a layer of SU Taken with Teal, next is this beautiful patterned paper from a magazine giveaway.  I used my new copics on the image Rosie with Bird.  It was nice to have the colours to match with the paper.  I have seen on blogs where people use their copics to colour the paper flowers to match what they have coloured.  So I decided to have a go and added a star sticker to the centre of each flower.

Wishing you all a fantastic day and thanks for taking the time to come and visit my blog.
I appreciate all your lovely comments.
I will be back in a few hours with my Design Team card for Stamping Vacations ... When I Grow Up Challenge......think clockmaker.

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO~
    Fabulous goodies, so glad you got spoilt, so well deserved!

    Love your card, awesome colours and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing to get new images along with your new Copics! The card is so gorgeous! Enjoy all the goodies! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails