Saturday, May 14, 2011

Men/Boys card Challenge - Cardmadfairy Digi Days


Morning everyone,  yay, can get back into blog land.  I bet we all got a lot done in the last couple of days. :-)
These fortnights are sure flying by....it is time again for a new challenge over at Cardmadfairy Digi Days.
This time it is all about the the boys.  So we would like to see how you use your Male digital stamps.
This challenge is open until 27th May.
One entry per person but if you use a Cardmadfairy Digi Design you can use that and enter as many times as you would like. You can find Cardmadfiary images here.
Our sponsor this challenge is:

there is a £10 voucher on offer from this wonderful store full of terrific embellishments.

So this my Design Team card for this challenge.  I have used Cardmadfairy's fun image called Joey.
I started with some Leapfrog Bazzill Card and created the Easel Card base.  Next came layer of the blue card to which I added a strips of metallic paper, stripey patterned paper, and foil.   The metallic paper and foil I have run through my diamonds in the rough embossing folder.

Can't wait for you to enter the challenge so that I can come and visit and see all your wonderful creations.

Have a wonderful weekend.
I must dash as we have a sausage sizzle happening to help raise funds for our Relay for Life team.

By the way ...... our son was successful first time round with his driving test and now has his provisional licence.  So haven't seen much of him the last couple of days.  He is loving the freedom but I am sure the petrol bill will hurt soon.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Merry, glad not everyone used the new image!! Congratulations to your son for passing his test, mine failed his last week and has to resit next Wed so fingers crossed - it's sooo expensive here! Have a great weekend.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skater image and card! CONGRATS to your son too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Merry! Love the metallic blue embossed panels - they look so perfect with this card.

    Congrats on your son getting his licence. You are so right though about the petrol bill: ouch!!

    {{hugs}} and thanks for stopping by my Blog today :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails