Friday, April 29, 2011

Pay it Forward Winners

Hi everyone, I did have a card to share with you but the photo is on my daughters camera and I think she must have it with her.  However, I will be posting a card later today for the new Cardmadfairy Digi Days Challenge.  Wedding is the new theme. :-)

But now without further ado........I am very sorry to be so slow in posting these names.....the winners of my Pay It Forward envelopes are...........


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
3
7
Timestamp: 2011-04-28 23:25:29 UTC


I had seven lovely people comment on my post here....  so lucky No. 3 is.......... Ilo and lucky No 7. is Lesley.  Could these two ladies please email me with their snail mail addresses.  Thanks so much.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment on my blog.  It really makes my day reading your comments and then popping over to your blog to see what you have been up to.  

See you soon with my Design Team card.

Oh, and I had a wonderful start to my day today.....I found out I that my name was pulled out of the hat for the redraw at Southern Girls.  I get to spend $15.00 at The Paper Shelter.

1 comment:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails