Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mouse Clown


Morning everyone, we have a sunny day here today...... Yay!!! Well it was as I started typing this post.  An hour later as I finish, it is now cloudy. :-(
I am having so much fun creating clown cards at the moment.  Actually, I am surprised and how very few images are available and the fact that clowns are not used that often.  I only have the one image in my collection and that is the Clowning Around Molly I used the other day.
I am not too keen to go out and buy anything for my little challenge so thought I would look at what I have and adapt.

So I grabbed this little mouse stamp I have.  He normally is juggling some words but I decided to add some brads as balls for him to juggle.  I coloured him with my watercolour pencils and hope to give him a little clown costume with a red nose.
I have cut three sections of the background paper and purposely put them on a little wonky.  Finally got to have a go at adding a banner....I have seen these around forever and always love the effect.  So cut out  ten triangles....five blue and five white slightly smaller.  Then added rub-on letters.  I added to blue brads to the card and tied kitchen twin between each of them.  Then adhered the little flags next to the twine.

Ends 3rd May.

Challenges I would like to enter:


Supplies:
Image: Stampin Up - Nice and Easy Notes
Embellishments: Kitchen twine, rub-on letters, misc split pins/brads
Colouring: watercolour pencils.

10 comments:

  1. hehehe He is great, love the mousey clown, so cool!

    Have a great day, its cloud here too, and I think I am getting a flu :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done well Merry the mouse makes a perfect clown and I too love the banners on cards and LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Merry

    Yes the weather looked great to start with but was quite gusty here in Gordonvale a little while ago. Roll on winter hey!

    Your card is fabulous Merry, I love how you have been so creative with this gorgeous little mouse.

    Thank you for sharing over at Make it Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Merry

    Not sure how many cards you are going to make but here are a few images you can re-size and use .

    http://www.coloring.ws/circus.htm

    The weather has been beautiful all week ,temp around 22/23 .Just wish we didn't move the clocks as it's dark by 6.15 -no more bike rides in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, and wonderful added details thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Merry, funny that we don't use many clown images really....wonder why, I love clowns too...lol..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi old friend! Glad to be back, love this card with the pearls, awesome idea! Will browse around now and check out what I have missed of your fabulous talent! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and I hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Merry, love the papers, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails