Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby Boy Cards



Today I have Baby Boy cards using the same Cardmadfairy digital image that I used yesterday.
This time I have used some paper that had sailing boats and anchors printed on it.
Lesson learnt....look at what way the images print on the digital image.
I started with a blue base card and then added this lovely patterned paper that I have had for years.  Grabbed my fine tip black pen and doodled around all the edges.  I coloured his face and hands with my copics pens and added some chalk for rosy cheeks.  Layered up a gold 'Congratulations' sticker from Sticker Store.  Shhh......don't tell anyone but that is covering the bow in the hair as this is the girl digital image by Cardmadfairy. ;-)  Finished with four gold square bling.


Started again with a blue base card.  Layered with Shimmer Quartz paper (Blue Edge Crafts) which I have run through my Swiss Dots embossing folder.  Used this lovely white wire edged ribbon to frame the image.  Finished with a gold 'A Baby Boy' sticker and bling.

Wishing you all a terrific weekend.   

5 comments:

  1. LOL, totally cute!!!

    Bow and all, covered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jammies you did for the baby outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful. The big bow is a perfect finishing touch, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute cards Merry...that includes the bow..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails