Friday, March 25, 2011

Tilda- Happy Birthday


Hi everyone,....... Friday already.  This week sure went quick.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned our household certainly has people going here there and everywhere this weekend.

Time for the card.  Today I have used the Tilda I coloured the other day when I received the copics to expand my collection from two to 16.  I added some glitter to Tilda's dress to add a little texture to her.
I have used the wonderful sketch from Cards and Things sketch challenge #71

The card is Stampin Up Taken with Teal.   The paper was part of a prize package from the lovely Gail.  I embossed the background circle with my Happy Birthday embossing folder which I forget to use.
Finished with three flower bling.

I would like to enter into the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. oooh your tilda is perfect, hoe your enjyoing the copics, she looks super!

    great card, love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Really like the layout and Tilda looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and a great layout. Beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card ! Thanks for playing along with C& T !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails