Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mini Cards and Envelopes


Morning everyone.  Glad you came for a visit.
We had to make two mini cards 2" x 3" with matching envelopes.
Really had fun digging through my scrap paper to come up with a layout.
I have used Stampin Up papers on both cards.  Stamped out the letters for the 'Thanks' card with my Just Rite letters and finished that card with some bling.

The second card I used a Cardmadfairy Digi image called Flirty Fairy.  Isn't she so sweet.  I coloured her with my water colour pencils and aqua brush.  Of course added some glitter to her wings.  Finished the card with three flower buttons knotted with kitchen twine.

I would like to enter into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. These are both sweet cards, love the buttons.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards, Merry! love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards Merry, love the letters and circles on the first and the fairy, shes a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Merry, Really sweet little cards, very pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails