Saturday, March 5, 2011

Craft Mad Happenings.



Thought today was a good day to let you know what we are up to over at Craftmad.

Kaye has kindly posted the the following sketch challenges for March:


The March swaps are about to start.  It's not too late to join the group and join in the fun.  This months swaps are:


You have until Monday 7th March to sign up for either of these groups and then I will be posting partners.  
Swaps are to be sent to their partner by 31st March.
Yes, international members are more than welcome.

Our next Create and Chat night is coming up on the 18th March.
Kerry and Kaye give us a list of equipment we will need to create their creation. 
We mark it on the calendar, feed the kids, hubby and anyone else, put them to bed or give them a video to watch. 
Then sit yourself down in front of the computer with all your equipment, a cuppa or glass of wine, some nibblies.
Be ready for a chuckle or two and a wonderful creation at the end.
On the agenda this time is a:


(P.S.  I know it says 4th March but the night had to be postpone to the 18th March)

Otherwise you could visit our gallery and see on the inspiring work there.

Have a great weekend everyone.  
The sun has surprised me and stayed out today.  I was sure we were headed for some more rain.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like alot going on over at Craftmad! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Merry! I always enjoy looking at your beautiful creations. Those slider cards are intriguing as are the tole ones. And the truck is so cute; my GS would love it! Bet the 9 year old did too. Hope you're drying out.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Merry, have signed up for the sewing swap. Did you get my fat quarters from last month's swap?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails