Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby Girl


Thought I would make a couple of baby cards for my stall this Saturday.  I have been seeing a couple of people paper piece baby romper suits and they have come up so well.   So I have used Cardmadfairy's Baby Girl and Baby Boy images.  The top card is the baby boy image and I just added a bow. ;-)
I have used some lovely pink card topped with paper from a 'Something Special' pack.  A strip of Bazzill Bling along the bottom with a gold 'A Baby Girl' sticker.  Copics were used to colour the face and hands with a touch of chalk for the cheeks.



Here I have used the same pink card with a scrap of pink plaid paper.  I embossed along the bottom with my Swiss Dots folder.   Added a strip of lace on the side.   Finished with a silver 'Congratulations' sticker.

Thanks for coming to visit...wishing you a Terrific Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards Merry, pretty paper, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute baby card! I love the embossing teamed with the lace and paper.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails