Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cardmadfairy's 'Digi Days Challenges'


Just a reminder everyone that there is a new challenge blog coming to town.
Everything starts this Friday, 4th February and it will be a fortnightly challenge.
A place to use your digi stamps on your creations.
Don't tell anyone but the first challenge will be all about 'Romance'.  shhhhh!!!



Don't forget this wonderful candy will be drawn on the 4th February. 
To be in the draw you must be a follower of Cardmadfairy's Digi Days blog, leave a comment and share the word.  
There is also a set of Jenni's newly designed 'Love' digi stamps on offer.

So can't wait till we start so I can see all your terrific creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails