Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sticky Situation Challenge- Design Team Project


Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying yourselves.  Another of my scheduled posts for you....I hope they are appearing when they are meant to.  Today, I have another Christmas Explosion box.  Remember you can find the instructions for these over at Craftmad.. here.

I have made this box for the Sticky Situation Challenge over at Stamping Vacation.  This month Denise has asked us to use a border sticker of any kind.  I have used this lovely star and circle border sticker from Sticker Store around the top edge of my explosion box.

I have used bazzill card for this box and this lovely striped paper which I have saved from Better Homes and Gardens pull-out at some time.  The Merry Christmas wording on the outside is part of the paper.  I added the silver snowflake and bling in the centre to each side of the box.


The inside of the box I used more of the beautiful striped paper.  Then topped each panel with a glittery bauble sticker.  I have attached the sticker to lilac bazzill bling and cut out.  Then topped with a cute little bow made on a fork....this makes life so easy. ;-)


This is the top of the box.  I have used this terrific image from Cardmadfairy Creations who is our sponsor this month over at Stamping Vacation.  You can't see too well in the photo but I have gone over the outline of the star with Kindy Glitz and then added bling.

Be sure to enter this challenge or another of the listed 30 challenges at Stamping Vacation to be in the December prize draw for a $15.00 gift certificate from Cardmadfairy Creations and a $10.00 gift certificate to Scrap Attack. Drawn 1st January 2011.

4 comments:

  1. This is just brilliant xx

    Think I will have to pop on over & pick up those instructions xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and the images are gorgeous!!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails