Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas - Snow Village

This card proves that good things happen to crafting items that wait.  I received this lovely image  (PSX-K1603) in a swap last year.  I coloured it then and added white glitter to all the snow areas.  I must have ran out of time as I found it in my stash and now was able to make a quick cards this year.   The background paper is from a magazine giveaway.  I have layered the image onto red and gold card.  The Merry Christmas sticker is from the Sticker Store.

Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

  1. this is a perfect winter wonderland scene!!!!

    beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family! I look forward to reading more of your blog in 2011. I also hope next year I get to spend more time making cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scene-I just love anything with houses on it! Merry Christmas
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Merry!!

    Wishing you, your hubby and family a wonderful New Year!! Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. I'm glad you didn't have much damage.

    I look forward to seeing your new creations this year.

    All my best,
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love this image but would hate to color it (I am so lazy!). Looks lovely there...I am about to head out in the snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails