Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cards using Cardmadfairy Creations Digital Images

These are the cards I made to go in the Card Holder I showed you yesterday.  All the cards have been made with a BE white gloss card as the base card.  The papers and card are all Stampin Up.  This sure makes life easy for coordination.  The image are all from Cardmadfairy Creations.   They are all stunning images and fun to colour.

This image is called Butterfly and I have coloured it with my watercolour pencils then added some bling.  I have used to images here...I cut the top one out and adhered to the image on the card.

This time I have used 'Flowers 1'.  Again coloured with my watercolour pencils and then added some Kindy Glitz to the petals.  Used my Victoria embossing folder and finished with the lovely gold sticker 'Happy Birthday' from Sticker Store.

And here we have 'Spring Tree'.  I used my three green watercolour pencils to colour the leaves.   You can't see to clearly but I have added Kindy Glitz to all the berries in the tree.  Again I have used the 'Victoria' embossing folder and this time I have added a row of pinpricks along the bottom.  I really like this effect and don't know what I never thought to do it sooner.  The embossing folder is just too short for the size of card I use.  Also added the flower splitpins which I topped with bling.

Lucky last......I so love this colour combo...so soft.  This is 'Flowers 3'. More watercolour pencils were used on this card.  Finished with the three match split pins from Stampin Up and the silver 'Happy Birthday' sticker from Sticker Store.

8 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous cards,Merry ...especially the one with the butterfly! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards but the one with the butterfly is outstanding.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally awesome card, really love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! The tree is my favourite.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Merry these are absolutely wonderful, what stunning designs and images great work hun.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW they are all GORGEOUS.....love the beautiful colours!!! Well you certainly have been busy!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all beautiful, but I really love the first one! I just love the tutorial on the card holder! Very clever and a great way to store all the christmas cards by year. I just have to make one! Thank you for sharing!
    hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails