Friday, November 5, 2010

Snow Baby's Gift


Morning everyone, last day of the week and it's fine and sunny. :-)

Today's card I have used another of Jenni's new digi images from Cardmadfairy's Creations.  Isn't this the cutest baby....she looks so cuddly.  (Snowbaby's Gift)  I have coloured her with my watercolour pencils and added some Kindy Glitz to the white areas.   On the stars I have used a new thing that I have just bought.  It is called Sparkle and Soft.  As the name suggests it is glitter mixed with some soft flocking.  The photo doesn't really show it too good and I would like to try it on a bigger area next time.  
So I started with my white BE card then a layer of this lovely spotted green paper which I won in some candy. :-)  Dug out my Stampin Up tab punch for the purple tab.  Stamped 'For You' on there and then went around the edge with my black pen for some faux stitching.  Found a rub-on snowflake and filled the centre with bling.  Down the side I have added three lovely silver snowflake stickers from Sticker Store.  Then finished with a Letraset Christmas rub-on greeting which is a little hard to see in the photo.

Wishing you a terrific weekend everyone.  I am off again this weekend.  Taking our daughter to a Touch Footy comp in Townsville which is a four hour drive south of us.   Usually, a very fun weekend and by the end of it she is totally exhausted from playing so many games.  That will be the end of my tripping around for a little bit.  So I hope to catch up on everyone's blogs next week.
Take care.

6 comments:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails