Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Blogger has Attitude

...........or so Stacie from over at All Things Crafty thinks. :-)


Thanks so much for thinking of me Stacie.....I am very honoured.  


Now there is a catch to this award.......and that is....this award comes with a $5 gift certificate from Digi's With Attitude Store! All you have to do is follow a few simple steps!

First I must tell you 3 things about myself. 
1. I played grass hockey for about twenty years.
2. I am an earlybird....normally up around 6am.
3. My right big toe only as about a third of it's nail. :-)

Second I have to give this award to 5 other people (random order).


Angie
Audrey
Cathy
Linby
Gail
To redeem your gift certificate click HERE and follow the instructions.

5 comments:

  1. eww about #3! lol!

    congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on getting this award Merry and thanks sooo much for giving it to me. Never had one with a gift attached before, how exciting!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Annmaree about #3!! LOL! And is grass hockey just like ice hockey only on grass?? Never heard of it before but funny enough I am going to an ice hockey game tonight!!

    Later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award Merry, so well deserved, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails