Sunday, November 28, 2010

Challenges and Prizes


Thought it was time for an update for the Stamping Vacation Challenge Blog.
There are a couple of prizes up for grabs and the closing dates are fast approaching.
This lovely card above is part of Denise's new game called Inspiration Tag.
The plan is that I have seen this card and take two or three elements of the card and create mine. 
Which I did and this is what have created.
See I took the homemade flower and the animal.
So TAG your it.
You are now to look at my card and take two to three elements and create your card.
Post about it on your blog and invite your followers to do the same with your card.
But the important bit....be sure to go to Stamping Vacation Inspiration Tag and link to your creation.
So that you are in the draw for a voucher $25.00 to the store of your choice.
You have until the 5th of December to enter.

****A little secret.....currently the odds of you winning are very very good.  Seven entries but only three eligible. ;-)

**********************************

Now the prize draw for November is approaching quickly.  Prize drawn 1st December.

This month a challenge entrant will be chosen randomly to win from MARK'S FINEST PAPERS our sponsor.  4 (yes, four) of the December Sneak Peek stamp sets and there will be a $25.00 gift certificate to  MARK'S FINEST PAPERS store as well! 

So here are a couple of challenges you may like to enter
Click the links for inspiration and extra information.

Here's the Challenges!



****************************

Still with me as there is still one more prize up for grabs.


We are offering a $20.00 gift certficate when we reach 300 Followers! The winner will be chosen from the Followers.

3 comments:

  1. totally awesome Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,hw are you,how wonderful words you wrote me in my blog,it's always a motivation for me to create cards,i had complications but nothing wrong,i want you to know that you are a very special person for me,i feel i know you in person,i have good feelings for you and your family i hope i can be more often in my blog creating cards...OH,I have an award for you in my blog....Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I think it is time for me to do an update also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails