Saturday, May 22, 2010

Life seems to have picked up speed.

Sorry no card again today. Funny how life can go from very slow and in my case a tad boring. Waking up to do housework everyday just wasn't exciting me anymore. lol These last four days it would be nice to sit and have a cuppa.

My last four days I have spent....
tripping around the Waterfalls, cooked a slice and took it to the Mulgrave Settlers Museum for a group of ladies that were visiting. If you are local and would like to visit sometime and have a wonderful homemade morning tea be sure to give us a call. We would love to hear from you. Then it was grocery shopping time, back to Mulgrave Settlers Museum for my rostered day to help all the visitors and continue adding all our library books to a new computer program. Then into town with our Japanese lodger, home again to cook tea, out to pick up a BBQ, home to cry over cut onions while my son laughed at me.
Saturday....the plan.....sausage sizzle fundraiser for Relay for Life (Cancer Research), horse race, candle party. Yay!!!!
Sunday.....staying home. :-) and a little cardmaking.

Amongst all that I was asked if I would like to create some journals like these....of course Yes! was my answer. Also asked if I would like to sell my cards at a Biggest Morning Tea fundraiser. Another Yes!!! So more busy days coming up. Wishing you all a terrific weekend.

5 comments:

  1. It's good to keep busy. You seem to be doing a lot of great stuff. Good luck at the fundraiser. Maybe we can see pics of you there?? Have fun.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEW! You do sound busy! I know the feeling! LOL! Take care and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Merry, I want to see those NEW journals!!!! Nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW sounds like you have your work cut out for you.....have fun!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, thought I was busy lol! Hope you raised lots of money at your fundraiser, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails