Sunday, May 30, 2010

Craft-U-Print

A new site that has been brought to my attention. I am just checking it out and thought you might like a steaky-beak too. :-)

Ok, back now from having a look around. I tell you if you love your paper tole I am sure you will find something on this site that you will like. There were also Digital Stamps available. Wonderful cards in the gallery. I am almost tempted to get my shaky hands stuck into some of those decoupage sheets. lol.


Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails