Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cat Lover

Morning everyone, here is another card I have created using those wonderful papers from Kaisercraft - Ella and Sofia. I have used a pre scored base card from Blue Edge Crafts for the base card. I have used my cuttlebug and Swiss Dots embossing folder to emboss down the right hand side of the card. Added a layer of Sofia paper and finished with the bling down the side. The wonderful cat image I received in an image swap we did last year over at Craftmad. I finally had a try at cutting my own corners from matching paper. I really love seeing this effect on other cards. I think this card needs a greeting but I am still deciding what it should be. Have a good day everyone and thanks for visiting an leaving such lovely comments. They always give me a boost and smile throughout the day. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Love the bling you've added.....cuz I am kind of a glittery, blingy gal myself! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique stamp and color mix Merry! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background paper is Fab,must have some,love the cat face as well.Hope the coffee morning went well ,I went to the event at my local golf course and sold more than 80 cards.We all know someone who has died from a cancer related illnes so I am happy to give my card money.

    Hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love that paper with the leaf design...very posh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails