Thursday, May 13, 2010

Award from Laura at Mi Sello Personal

The lovely and talented Laura over at Mi Sello Personal passed on a bunch of awards to me. This award really caught my eye and I just had to share it with all my followers. I won't list names but this goes to each and everyone of you and please feel free to pass it on on your blog. Be sure to scroll down when you get to Laura's blog as she is so very clever drawing her own little people for cards and then creating the background like a story on her cards.

1 comment:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails