Monday, April 19, 2010

Surprise!

Yes, surprise..... I have a card. lol I rediscovered my desk and that it is possible to create cards in a smaller area. I really enjoyed it once I got started. This card I have created for the Weekly Inspiration Challenge - STRIPES - I set at Craftmad last week. Better late than never hey! I have used a pre scored white card from Blue Edge Crafts. Then I used these lovely adhesive papers that my daughter gave me for my birthday. I just realised that I used double sided tape to adhere them to the card. duh! Covered the join with a piece of cross grain ribbon. Coloured this cute image (thanks Stacie) using my watercolour pencils. The cat and the little boy looked a little surprised and I was lucky enough to find this 'Surprise' word rub on in my collection. I drew a little mouse in the corner to show what their fear was.

New challenge this week at Craftmad is PC. So either a card with a computer on it or something relating or starting with the letters P and C.

4 comments:

  1. cute card Merry!
    love the colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff!!!

    Glad you found your Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I like your coloring on the image and the papers are very pretty! Oh and that mouse you hand drew is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coluring Merry, I recently got some watercolours and they make a lovely change from Copics.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails