Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Xmas Cards from my Talented Family and Friends

This beautiful tea-bag card is from my friend Kamma over at Craftmad. The glitter around edge sparkles so prettily in real life. Love the papers.

This card is from my very clever Aunt Barb.

Isn't this card so clever. I received this from my close friend Helen. Did you see she has used a tree from the SU set of Lovely as a Tree for the tree branch.

Isn't Tilda just sweet. I received this very Christmassy card from Daisy over at Craftmad.

This was our very first Christmas card this year which we received from a very close friend Helene. What a beautiful trinket and wonderful paper.

3 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful,there is nothing better than getting a handmade card!!! Happy New Year and best wishes for 2010!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love these, so special!!! Best Wishes for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails