Thursday, December 31, 2009

More wonderful cards from friends and family

Now this card came from my main inspiration.....my Mum. I love the punched out border and the candy canes in the shape of a heart.

Another talented lady from over at Craftmad sent me this. Kerry....she creates such wonderful cards just like this Christmas card.

I really love this idea and hope to remember this for next year. Simple but wonderful and a great way to use up some scraps. This card came from Alison over at Craftmad.

Another card from a very long time friend. Rachel's cards are always perfect. Love the layout and the colours. Some people will know her as Rachwho.

What a terrific layout and wonderful papers. This card is from Cathy over at Cathy's Creative Corner

3 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful,lucky you to recieve so many handmade cards!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its awesome to see everyones unique takes on their cards! All the Best for 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are blessed!! They are all so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails