Sunday, November 29, 2009

Three Trees for Pick Three Challenge


Morning everyone, hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Decided it was time to try out the Pick Three challenge this week. So I checked out the list that we had to choose three items from. Brads, Buttons, Bows, Crystals, Beads, Glitter, Pearls, and Eyelets. Walked around and did a few jobs around the house and suddenly I thought of the three trees. Had fun creating this card...not quite what I had imagined but am happy with it.
I started with SU River Rock for the base card then added the background paper which is from a magazine. Such a wonderful pattern and colour. Next, I was able to use some of my new ribbons. Then I added my topper where I used my three choices - brads, eyelets and crystals. The stumps of the trees are brown bazzill card. I edged the edge of the white card with my metallic pen and then adhered this to a piece of scrap gold paper. Finished the card with a Merry Christmas sticker from the Sticker Store.

6 comments:

  1. This card looks perfect! Love how you have done the trees and good use of your new ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH I really love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card merry - what a good idea to shape the trees as you have....I am glad you loved my Christmas cactus plant, they are so easy and forgiving to grow and give so much pleasure for around a month with their lovely flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a fun and creative way to use brads I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative! Love those trees! Great idea! Thanks so much for playing along with the PICK 3 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i just LOVE that idea with the brads.. Love Love Love it...Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails